THE VAPING COMMUNITY SAY'S GOODBYE TO A MOD LEGEND





As I sadly predicted this year in vaping will be a grim one.  With so many people trying to become vendors the pie is shrinking. Many shops, juice lines, and online businesses will fall.  A correction that happens in every industry at some point.

 ( prediction here ).    

This is one prediction I would have loved to be wrong about.  
However, it seems our first of the year to fall is Super-T Manufacturing.  

They are a legend in the world of mods.  They have been making mods long before I was a vaper.  Well known for the Precise line of mods, kick-let, and of course the Shockwave 26650.   They had great vision -- they will be missed.


Excerpt from their statement:

"I can’t tell you how honored we are to have been part of Ecig history and a part of the ECF community. We have truly met some great people on here that we are proud to call our friends. Super-T Manufacturing Inc was founded in early 2009 to provide quality alternatives to the cheap Chinese products out at the time and most importantly, keep my mom off cigarettes! I must say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED as she is still smoke free over 5 years later! Congrats Mom!" 
  

They are having a going out of business sale and mods are up to 50% off.  
They make some great mods and you can get them now at a great price! 
I jumped on a 26650 device myself.


WHERE: >> HERE <<

NO COUPON NEEDED.